Automatic source changeover with current limiter
- For a seamless, uninterrupted changeover between power sources.
- Operates with single phase and three phase supply
- On-Site current programmability based on loads for both mains and generator.
- Load protection from over-voltage and under-voltage.
- Field configurable overcurrent setting and tripping for mains supply and generator.
Microcontroller based automatic source changeover with neutral isolation
Intelligent re-connection once trip has occurred due to either overvoltage or overload
Energy, current, voltage measurement for generator & current measurement for mains
Individual phase overload monitoring in 3 phase ACCL & overvoltage protection for DG
Inbuilt display & measurement of I, V, F and KWh on the both generator & mains in iACCL M600
Power supply can be restored from sleep mode through manual provision or via Mobile APP
ACCL perform intelligent tripping to save the age of the cables
Reduced wiring cost as single phase ACCL has separate control for power and lighting load
Automate power distribution, protect expensive equipment and prevent fatal risks
ACCL Logic for Currents up to 120 Amps is available