Education & Qualification:
- MBA from a B-School with a 0-1 year experience in the relevant field.
- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, building brand image, and conversion of the leads.
- Marketing of digital products in both ways – Online and Offline. It includes giving ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns
- Using White hat SEO techniques & generating good content to rank better on Google
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Reviewing and actively managing the website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting products and services in the digital space
- Researching to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
If you find the Job Description a fit, Follow us, If you don’t find it a fit, follow us to get more similar opportunities/knowledge share.