iD-LOG 8000 – An intelligent & portable power quality device to save energy and improvise the profits.
Poor power quality leads to an increase in the energy bills by rising power usage and damaging expensive equipment. Also, diagnosing and servicing of faulty equipment were found to be a time-consuming process, which in turn affects productivity.
The iD-LOG 8000 Power Quality Analyzer will help you to easily and quickly identify the failure or unscheduled outages, and magnitude of power quality issues.
- Allows versatile measurements and analysis of Power quality events such as Swell, Dip, Interruption, transients, and harmonics.
- High capacity rechargeable batteries with more than 24 hours of battery life and extended measurement can be done without using the main power supply.
- Measures medium and low voltage power system integrated for 2/3/4 wire connection system (balanced and unbalanced ) supporting AC or DC utilities.
- Quick start mode and automatic connection probes are provided to check the wiring connections before the actual measurement is performed.
- Power, Waveform and Vector displays for an enhanced display of the monitored output power quality.
- Quickly records and process data by the integration of user-friendly, USB cable to the PC using appropriate software as an accessory with memory up to 4GB in SD Card.
- Measures Active reactive and apparent power to check the energy consumption using trend and graphs for easy view.
- Conformance testing to EN 50160.
- Comes complete with measurement accessories, PC software, and a suitcase
The applications of the analyzer are directed to a very wide range of users, with particular reference to the energy auditors.
Power quality analyzers allow the property owners or building operators to receive a detailed report on their energy consumption, device efficiencies, and power quality measurements by Metering energy audits. The data provided by the auditors using power quality analyzers will be used for monitoring losses of power and cost allocation.
Power quality analyzers allow the facility managers and operators to take suitable measures to ensure expensive equipment used in manufacturing and process-based operations to execute effectively and efficiently.
Appropriate power quality management can be devised by using power quality analyzers to improve power variants and energy efficiencies.
Power quality analyzer will be used to eradicate challenges that disrupt the effectiveness of systems or critical devices used in data centers and provide a proactive solution to these issues.
The frequent tripping of devices in telecommunication sectors was mostly associated with voltage sags and swells, was further found to increase loads such as short circuits or faults, or by an abrupt reduction in load on a circuit. Thus, power quality analyzer was found to resolve these issues avoiding costly maintenance of equipment.
Power quality analyzers could be used in institutions to monitor and perform in-depth analysis in a controlled setting to rapidly isolate issues, test responses, planning facilities and restructured layouts.
Healthcare sectors use a critical device which is of utmost significance in saving lives, where power quality monitoring device will ensure the smooth running of devices and protection against unforeseen events that deteriorate the performance.
Power quality analyzers can be used in commercial buildings to maintain daily activities and take proactive actions against damage to critical systems.
A simple and easy-to-use handled Power Quality device from ELMEASURE® can be used to perform periodic assessments which stores data, measures energy and ELNET Power Studio software is used to perform detailed analysis to improve their quality and reliability.